• CLEANS ALGAE, BARNACLES, ZEBRA MUSSELS, FROM BOAT HULLS
• ROLL ON – RINSE OFF FORMULA
• WORKS CHEMICALLY, NO SCRUBBING
• INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
CLEAN BOAT HULLS ON LAND AWAY FROM WATERS EDGE.
1. Use scrub brush or high pressure water hose to remove loose algae. Scrape off mussels & barnacles.
2. Apply ALGAE STRIP™ to hull using chemically resistant paint roller. Begin application at keel, working up to waterline until all algae, crustaceans and stains are covered. Heavy build-up may require light scrubbing with nylon bristle scrub brush. Let stand 30 – 60 minutes.
3. Rinse off well with water. Repeat if necessary until hull is clean. Remaining scuff marks and other stains may be removed with BOAT SCRUB™.
4. Apply VS721 BOTTOM COAT™ to the bottom and PREMIUM BOAT SHINE™ to the hull for extended protection.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
DO NOT FREEZE
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
DO NOT breathe fumes. Use only on fiberglass. Damage may result to other materials or paint. Protect adjacent painted areas with masking tape & plastic sheeting. If fiberglass is colored, test small inconspicuous spot first for color-fastness.
Contains: Hydrochloric Acid. If splashed in eyes or on skin, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, give 3-4 glasses of milk or water.
DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.