GREEN GENIE™ uses a Proprietary Organic Salt, Instead of Highly Corrosive, Fuming, Acids to Chemically Remove Marine Growth from Fiberglass, making it Safer to Use and More Environment Friendly.
• ROLL OR SPRAY ON – RINSE OFF
• WORKS CHEMICALLY
• INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
1. Use scrub brush or high pressure water hose to remove loose algae. Scrape off loose mussels & barnacles.
2. Apply GREEN GENIE™ to hull using chemically resistant paint roller or garden sprayer. Begin application at keel, working up to waterline until all algae, crustaceans and stains are covered. Let stand 30 – 60 minutes. Heavy build-up may require agitation with a scrub brush. Scrape softened shells and adhesive with plastic or wooden scraper if necessary.
3. Rinse off well with water. Repeat if necessary until hull is clean. Remaining scuff marks and other stains may be removed with BOAT SCRUB™.
4. Apply VS721 BOTTOM COAT™ to the bottom and PREMIUM BOAT SHINE™ to the hull for extended protection.
Do not mix with bleach or ammonia. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wear safety glasses. Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children. Wear respirator when spraying. Use only on fiberglass. Damage may result to other materials or paint. Protect adjacent areas with masking tape & plastic sheeting.
Contains: Low pH Organic Salt.
If splashed in eyes rinse with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed call a Poison Control Centre. Do not induce vomiting. See a doctor immediately. If on skin, rinse well with water.