• WORLD’S FIRST PRESSURE SENSITIVE NON-SKID DECK POLISH
• COVERAGE: 200sq. ft. ONE COAT (8oz jar), 3,200sq. ft. ONE COAT (1US Gal Jug)
SURE STEP™ contains a unique new polymer “SKID-X™” that seals, shines and protects non skid boat surfaces against dirt penetration and accumulation without making the surface slippery, tacky or sticky. Grip increases when the surface is wet.
Shake Well Before Using.
1. Wash surface with BOAT CLEAN PLUS™ to remove any traces of wax, oil or pollutants and to loosen grime in the gelcoat pores.
2. Scrub surface with BOAT SCRUB™ and a stiff bristle brush (deck brush) on non-skid areas and a Marine Power Mitt on smooth areas to remove oxidation, stains, scuffs and deep clean the gelcoat pores. Rinse well and let dry.
3. Apply SURE STEP™ with white, high density foam paint roller and let dry to a haze.
4. Buff to a beautiful shine with a SURE STEP BUFFING WHEEL™ on a portable drill. Wait 24 hours before applying second coat.
DO NOT FREEZE.