• GIVES FRESHLY SANDED APPEARANCE WITHOUT HARD WORK OR BRONZE WOOL
• REMOVES RUST, BLOOD FUEL & FISH STAINS FROM TEAK
• WILL NOT SOFTEN DECK SEAMS
1. Wet Teak with water and remove excess. Apply TEAK CLEAN™ No. 1, spreading evenly with clean nylon bristle brush. When Teak turns dark brown, scrub lightly with brush to loosen dirt from grain. Rinse off with water.
2. Apply TEAK CLEAN™ No. 2 while Teak is still wet, spreading evenly with clean nylon bristle brush. Scrub lightly to insure No. 2 penetrates into grain. When teak turns a light golden color, rinse off thoroughly with water.
3. Allow Teak to dry thoroughly and apply a teak oil to protect your wood.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. DO NOT breathe fumes. If Teak Cleaner runs or splatters on paint, varnish, aluminum or any other surface which is not Teak, rinse off immediately. Surfaces adjacent to teak may be protected with masking tape during cleaning. Keep water supply handy for rinsing. Always rinse brush before changing from one chemical to another.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
FIRST AID TREATMENT No. 1:
Contains Potassium Hydroxide. If splashed in eyes or on skin, flush thoroughly with water and if swallowed give three to four glasses of milk or water. Do Not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
FIRST AID TREATMENT No. 2:
Contains Hydrochloric Acid. If splashed in eyes or on skin, flush thoroughly with water and if swallowed give three to four glasses of milk or water. Do Not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.