• WIPE ON … RINSE OFF FORMULA
• WORKS CHEMICALLY – NO SCRUBBING
• INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
1. Use scrub brush or high pressure water hose to remove loose algae.
2. Apply WATERLINE STAIN REMOVER™ to stained area of hull using chemically resistant paint roller. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Rinse off well with water. Repeat if necessary until hull is clean. Remaining scuff marks and other stains may be removed with
4. Apply VS721 BOTTOM COAT™ to the bottom and PREMIUM BOAT SHINE™ to the hull for extended protection.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
DO NOT FREEZE
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
DO NOT breathe fumes. Use only on fiberglass. Damage may reult to other materials or paint. Protect adjacent painted areas with masking tape & plastic sheeting. If fiberglass is coloured, test small inconspicuous spot first for colour fastness.
FIRST AID TREATMENT:
Contains Hydrochloric acid.
If splashed in eyes or on skin, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, give three to four glasses of milk or water. DO NOT induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.