AJ at Nauticus Detailing sent us some interesting Before and After pictures that I would like to share with you
I’m so impressed with the EZ Buff system and so is my customer. The progressive grit and Lumiglow technology is brilliant. With the saving in labor, I can charge more for my time and still save my customers money. I get better results, faster, so I can do more boats, and my customers couldn’t be happier. It’s a Win, Win!
We are very excited to share our EZ Buff images with Aurora Marine. “Nauticus Detailing” was hired to buff the Boat with 3 Different 3M Buffing compounds by the customer.
We did 2 tests to show him the difference: A.) One Step EZ Buff Buffing cream with Extender & B.) 3 different 3M products. When my customer saw the shine and compared the time + cost for product + Labor involved he understood right away why Auroras’ One Step EZ Buff Cream is really EZ on his Boat and his Wallet.
The new progressive Grit system cut the labor to less than 1/2 and the Lumiglow in EZ Buff brought back the Lost Shine even beyond his expectations. He’s already sent me 3 referrals. After the Premium Boat Shine was applied, I felt comfortable guaranteeing that he would have this shine for at least the Whole Season and told him that if he kept the Premium Boat Shine up it could last for years without having to buff out the gelcoat again. He asked me to come by and apply the Premium Boat Shine from time to time to maintain the shine. I think I have a customer for life.
I’ll let the Before & After pictures do the talking.
The Skipper Recommends:
- Fiberglass Boat Buffing and Polishing with EZ Buff
- Compounding; what is the proper buffing speed?
- How do I restore my Scooby Doo Boat?
- Is The Boat Wet At All Times When Using Boat Scrub?
- How to Clean and Protect Your Nonskid Gunnel?
- How To Keep Your Boat Shiny For 5 Years!
- Why are your products better than the competition?
- How to remove ghosting image on Fiberglass left from old decal removal?