Protecting Non-Skid Decks in Salt Water Environment
Patrick DeLuca asked:
Will SURE STEP work in a salt water environment?
Yes, Sure Step works well in salt water environments. It will seal the pores in your gelcoat to protect your decks from salt attack and also make clean up and removal of salt with a fresh water rinse much easier.
Thanks for your question,
The Skipper Recommends:
- How to remove calcium build up from the waterline on my pontoons
- How long is Sure Step drying time?
- Compounding: what is the proper buffing speed?
- What is the Prep for Kwik Shine?
- What products do I need to seriously clean my 27 ft. cruiser?
- Rained on Sure Step
- How To Reapply Sure Step
- Are the Products in your Kits Full Size or Trial Size
- Aurora Products Safe to Use on Painted Surfaces?
- How Do I Restore The Chalky Gelcoat On My Boat?